Sunday, October 30, 2011

Send the Pig.

Hey! So it's Sunday and I don't want to forget to update, so even though it's not the end of the day, I'm going to update anyways. I don't think anything too exciting will happen in the next few hours, and if something does happen, I'll tell you in my Tuesday post!

1) So yesterday was Marisa's party. There was a lot of yummy food and we just hung out and talked. Then, we watched Winnie the Pooh. I started laughing a little longer than everyone else when Piglet said "send the pig". xD It made me think of you. I left sort of early (8-ish) because I was tired and really hadn't been home much all weekend. I got home, PLANNING to do homework, but just didn't feel like it and went to sleep at 9.

2) This morning, I took a shower and had coffee cake for breakfast. You know, the kind in the long, aluminum rectangular box? With a strip of cream cheese in the middle? Yup, it was good ^_^

3) And I've just been doing homework all day... Sigh.. Pretty boring. I still need to finish AP Euro and do my Chemistry homework. But I wanted a break!

Hope your day is going well. Today's been a pretty chill day, like most Sundays. I'll check in again on Tuesday (:

2 comments:

  1. I'll comment on number 1. Aw, that sounds like you guys had fun then. I love all of our inside jokes. Send the pig! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjFz-QWMOyc

    classic! :)

    ReplyDelete