Saturday, October 1, 2011

Darn, missed by two minutes...

I have 6 minutes left! I can do this!

1) I was SUPPOSED to have a tennis game at 7 this morning. So I got there, and the coach was outside and said they rescheduled the game to 9. >.< So Dad have to drive me back home, then Ben got mad at me for making him wake up to drive me back... When I got there, NO ONE from JV was there except one girl.. So we ended up having to play 4th doubles for varsity. We lost >.< It was 2-6, 1-6. Even though we lost, it was nice getting to play Varsity for our very last game this year. (:

2) Tonight was Hoffman's homecoming. Marisa and Cassidy came over, and we got ready. It was pretty fun, I was just really tired, because yesterday I was at school from 6 AM-11 PM.. >.> Then I had to wake up for tennis that ended up being rescheduled. But it was still fun!! It was decorated really prettily. :D

3) Afterwards, we went to IHOP. It was yummy. ^_^ But I wasn't that hungry so all I got were mozzarella sticks. And then, I came back home and am now writing this blog post !

I miss you a lot! I can't wait until this weekend! Are you coming Friday or Saturday?

1 comment:

  1. You went to both homecomings?! Whoa! Glad you had fun though, what was the theme this year? And, to answer your question, I'm coming home Friday, but late Friday night.

    ReplyDelete