Thursday, October 20, 2011

STRESSED!

Hey! So I don't have much time today, so I'm going to make this post pretty quick!

1) Today in Gifted we went to the computer lab to start mind-mapping our project ideas. I'm still debating between...
Reform of Education
Ecofriendly Urban Planning
Game Theory

Sigh... still thinking!
2) I stayed after school for a PALS Hope meeting. We are making games for the community halloween event! The kids will look so cute! I'm doing Twister.

3) I need to finish writing my English essay.. It's a persuasive essay, and I'm writing it about how people have the power to persuade others. Wish me luck, it's due tomorrow! Plus I have a Euro test >.<

Talk to you soon~

1 comment:

  1. 1. My vote's for Reforming Education (and you can throw in some game theory elements into it).

    Good luck thinking and deciding what you want to end up doing!

    ReplyDelete