Monday, September 19, 2011

Two men are arrested...

Hello~!

1) On sunday, I went to the library for 7 hours! I met up with 3 friends and we worked on math, chem, and euro. It was good. But, as always, when I work with a group sometimes I get distracted. But I still got stuff done!

2) I had Sashimi for dinner. I used to hate it, but now I like it! Yummy!

3) I talked to my brother on the phone last night. We talked about Game theory, divorce, riddles, and more... It was good talking to him!

Well, I'm out! (Gotta go to school!)

2 comments:

  1. [[Mini-comment on number 2: I love sashimi! So jealous!]]

    Actual comment on number 3: Yeah, it was really great talking to you again. I love how when we talk we can go on so many different topics, yet it all links together. I can have conversations like that with some friends, but not as natural nor as diverse. You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *beam* YOU'RE AWESOME TOO!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete