Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tip Tappin' Away on iPod Touch (;

So it's Saturday night, and I'm typing this on my iPod so sorry if there are some mistakes! Hope it's alright, though!

1) today was a very chill day. I just read my book and did some homework.. Nothing too special =P

2) I made sukiyaki for dinner tonight. Saturday tradition! :D

3) after dinner, me and mom went to Jo-Anns. She wanted to get patterns because there was this deal to get each for $1. So I got one too! I want to make a bag. I hope it's not too hard! Mom said she would help me. Then we went and tried to get a movie from red box, but they didn't really have anything.. Then I came home and studied euro for like 10 minutes, lol!

Well that's all for now! I really hope thi will post!

1 comment:

  1. This blog post was super short! But I suppose that's excusable since you did it all on an ipod.

    Anyway though, comment on number 2. I miss sukiyaki. I can't wait to have it again when I come home! (Just a few more days!)

    ReplyDelete