Sunday, November 13, 2011

need to start doing posts earlier.. =P

Hello! I really need to start making my posts earlier in the day... I want to wait until last minute so then I can include the most exciting things that happen throughout my day, but then I find that more often then not, I end up not doing it until the next day. But I am getting it in time this time, so yayy!

1) Dad, Mom, and I went to church today. The message was good! But I've heard it before. The main message was "If you can dream it, you can achieve it" and "take time to breathe/relax". Definitely good messages! :)

2) I went to the library today with my friend to study for Euro. Let me just say it was very unproductive :\ I don't know why, it was just gloomy outside and I didn't feel like studying at all! All I felt like doing was reading a book or watching a movie... Sigh... Hopefully I can pull my act together and get down to some serious studying tomorrow!

3) Mom and I watched Slumdog Millionaire. It was On Demand for free! It was a really sad, but really good movie. Have you seen it?

Well, that's all for now, folks! All in all, good way to wrap up the weekend. :D Update on Tuesday! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Comment on 3, I've been meaning to see that movie but never got around to it!! I hear it's real sad, but good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, we should watch it when you get home!

    ReplyDelete