Monday, December 12, 2011

It's the holiday season!

1) Friday night, I went to Sammi's house with Rina to help bake. On Saturday, she hosted a secret santa party (more on that in the next point). We made chocolate spice cupcakes with buttercream frosting- they were yummy! We also had taco salads for dinner (and i had one at school for lunch too xD). We watched the Polar Express. I left around 11.

2) On Saturday morning, I went to Kohls with mom to get the rest of my present for Meghan. I got her a pretty silver scarf to complete it! The rest of the present was bracelets and bath and body works lotion, gel, and spray. I think she liked it!

3) The actual party was fun too! Rina and I went over early to help out. We decorated and made yummy salsa and other good food. Around 17 people came! I met a lot of their Schaumburg friends. The bad part was that my secret santa couldn't come.. :( I was sad.. Everyone else got a present but me. But then I got home, and it was sitting on the piano! She dropped it off for me even though she couldn't make it ! That was nice of her. I got a cardigan, cami, and chocolate :D

Turned out to be a nice day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw... Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your friends at the party. It's awesome to stay connected with your SHS friends!

    ReplyDelete